Founded in 1976, Southlands British International School is a truly international school in the south of Rome. We offer six key programmes for students between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. The school is non-denominational and welcomes pupils from all cultures and backgrounds. Children from 37 countries attend the school.
At Southlands the academic programmes are tailored to:
- Welcome and support speakers of many languages and cultural backgrounds at any time of the year
- Instil and develop requisite skills for students to feel comfortable in solving problems and independently overcome any challenge they face
- Develop a full appreciation of multicultural perspectives, form strong ethical and moral values and become proactive in enriching their local communities
- Refine skills they need to succeed in world of growing complexity and demands
- Enable students to transition between international schools and their national education systems smoothly