What We Offer
Founded in 1976, Southlands International School is one of the oldest and only truly international school in the south of Rome. We offer six key programmes for students between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. The school is non-denominational and welcomes pupils from all cultures and backgrounds. Children from over thirty-five countries attend the school.
Having the best teachers is the key to our students’ progress and success. All of our teachers are mother-tongue English speakers and hold teaching qualifications as well as academic credentials.
At Southlands the academic programmes are tailored to:
- Welcome and support speakers of many languages and cultural backgrounds at any time of the year
- Instil and develop requisite skills for students to feel comfortable in solving problems and independently overcome any challenge they face
- Develop a full appreciation of multicultural perspectives, form strong ethical and moral values and become proactive in enriching their local communities
- Refine skills they need to succeed in world of growing complexity and demands
- Enable students to transition between international schools and their national education systems smoothly